Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves received from God." 2Corinthians 3-4

Our mission is to love, support and serve those who have been affected by cancer in any way and to share with them the hope found only in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mr. John Landers

Sweet sweet Mr. John Landers has gone to be with our Lord.  He and his wife Betty helped get the Cancer Care Ministry started with their faithful attendance and insight.  I loved listening to John talk so passionately about eating a natural healthy diet to combat cancer.  John gave Jim and I friendship, encouragement and advice that we will cherish always.  I did not know John before Cancer Care started in May 2012 and I am so grateful to have had the 8 months I had to get to know him.  His life, love and friendship have touched my heart and I feel like I've known him forever.  John will be greatly missed, by Jim and I, the Cancer Care family and everyone who knows him.  I thank God for blessing me with such friends as John and Betty Landers.  Please continue to remember Betty, their sons, and the rest of their family in prayer. 
With love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment